Narrowboat: Mint Imperial
Mint Imperial is an impressive 57' diesel powered narrow boat, with what is known as a 'semi-traditional' stern. The helmsman stands at the stern of the boat and there is additional standing or seating for up to 3 other persons, making for a more sociable cruising experience when skippering.
'Minty' - as she is affectionately known - carries the crown symbol of the parent company to Water Babies, Crown Leisure Services. Her coach work is befitting of being the 'big sister' in the fleet and distinctive role as an RYA Inland Waterways Helmsman Training Centre. Well known along the canal, Mint Imperial represents our company and its location in the heart of the Duchy of Lancaster admirably.
The interior of Mint Imperial is lined with Ash and fully equipped to sleep up to 4 people She features:* fully fitted oven, hob and fridge with freezer compartment
* a dining/seating area by day, converting to a double bed by night
* tv, dvd and a selection of board games for your entertainment
* fixed double bed to the rear of the boat
* plentiful storage cupboards throughout
* a fitted shower, toilet and hand-basin room.
*captain style chairs in the lounge